Northamptonshire Care at Home
What does it do?
A full spectrum of home care and support, for example;
- Care available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Help with getting up, going to bed and personal care
- Preparing and cooking food, shopping, social activities as well as support joining community and leisure groups
- On-call emergency assistance
- Overnight stays
- Companionship for trips out and daily activities outside the home
Who it is for?
We support a wide range of client groups including:
- People with physical and sensory impairments
- Older people
- People with learning disabilities
- People with dementia
- People leaving hospital
Where it is available?
Local service (South Northamptonshire).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01933 655550
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Studio Office No 3 Diamonds Business Centre, Nene Park, Attley Way, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 5GF