Radis Community Care
What does it do?
Our Care Staff can help you with the following range of tasks (as a guide):
- meal preparation for yourself and your guests
- accompany you to social engagements, holidays etc
- light housework and personal laundry
- home administration, such as paying your bills
- pet care
- companionship, such as reading you correspondences or making appointments
- personal care - assistance with washing, dressing and grooming
- continence management
- supervision of medication
- mobility - including the use of hoists, wheelchairs and other equipment
- general support and advice to encourage independence
Who it is for?
- Frail Older People
- People from Ethnic Minorities
- People with Physical Disabilities
- People with Hearing or Sight Impairment
- People with Mental Health Problems
- People with Learning Difficulties
- People with Dementia
- People with a Terminal Illness
- Chlidren and Families
Where it is available?
Local service (Reading).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01189 867891.
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Intermediate /after hospital care, Information / Signposting / Gateway service, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
2 Windsor Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2TH