Radis Community Care
What does it do?
Radis provide care and support services to people living in their own homes. We provide personal and practical care to vulnerable people so that they can maintain their independence and dignity.
Who it is for?
- Frail Older People
- People from Ethnic Minorities
- People with Physical Disabilities
- People with Hearing or Sight Impairment
- People with Mental Health Problems
- People with Learning Difficulties
- People with Dementia
- People with a Terminal Illness
- Chlidren and Families
Where it is available?
Local service (Herefordshire).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01568 611135
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Buttercross Arcade, Unit 4, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8BN