Supported Living

What does it do?

These are services that your landlord, or somebody who works for them (like a warden or support worker) provide to help you to live at home and stay independent.
Supported Living services can be things like:

  • an emergency alarm
  • help to fill in forms or arrange appointments
  • help to keep your home safe and secure
  • support and/or training so you can move on to housing with less support
  • help to manage your money and meet the conditions of your tenancy agreement
  • help to arrange shopping or cleaning
  • befriending service