What does it do?
These are services that your landlord, or somebody who works for them (like a warden or support worker) provide to help you to live at home and stay independent.
Supported Living services can be things like:
- an emergency alarm
- help to fill in forms or arrange appointments
- help to keep your home safe and secure
- support and/or training so you can move on to housing with less support
- help to manage your money and meet the conditions of your tenancy agreement
- help to arrange shopping or cleaning
- befriending service