What does it do?
Cumbria Care provides a range of services, including residential services, day services and domiciliary services to older people, adults with disabilities, adults with mental health needs and disabled children in Cumbria.
Who it is for?
Cumbria Care provide services to:
- older people (aged over 65);
- adults with learning disabilities (aged 18-64);
- adults with physical disabilities (aged 18-64);
- adults with mental health needs (aged 18 - 64);
- children and young people with disabilities; and
- carers looking after any of the above.
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01228 607607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Info last updated:
Barras Lane, Dalston, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA5 7NY