Care UK Support at Home NottinghamCare and support services for people in Nottingham
What does it do?
We enable people in and around Nottingham to continue living independently in their own homes.
Our services cover a wide range of different health and social care needs including support for people with disabilities, and those who need continuing healthcare. We also provide a wide range of specialist services for older people, including those living with dementia.
The care and support we offer is always tailored around the specific needs of each individual. It might be something as simple as helping out with day to day activities, or providing expert medical assistance for people with ongoing healthcare requirements.
Whatever the services we provide, we believe it’s important that care and support is built entirely around the individuals themselves – taking into account their needs and wants, but also their lifestyle choices and desired outcomes. This even comes down to matching the customer with their enabler – our word for care or support worker – to make sure both enjoy one another’s company. By doing this we make sure we deliver great care and support in a way which enhances, rather than interrupts people’s existing lifestyle.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re here to help.
- 24 hour care
- Day or night sitting service
- Domestic support
- Home from hospital support
- Live-in care & support
- Personal care
- Respite care
- Support at home for older people
- Support for people with physical disabilities
Who it is for?
- Older people
- People living with dementia
- People living with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairment
- Adults and children with specialist needs including learning difficulties
- People living with a mental illness
- People living with an acquired brain injury (ABI)
- People living with HIV
- Children and their families