Care UK Support at Home Norfolk and Gt YarmouthCare and support services in Great Yarmouth area from care UK
What does it do?
We support people in Great Yarmouth to live a more independent life.
We know that people naturally want to stay in their own homes for as long as they are able, surrounded by possessions and close to family and friends. Our locally operated Registered Service allows people to do just that by providing high quality care and support in the comfort of people’s own homes.
We cover a huge area in and around Great Yarmouth and across North Norfolk, providing a high standard of individualised support to around 650 individuals. We offer services to a wide range of people, from older people who need a little bit of help around the house, to those living with dementia and even those coming to the end of the life. For every individual we support we realise that it’s important for them to be able to stay at home, in a comfortable environment and around loved ones, as opposed to having to move into a residential or nursing home.
We also offer support services for people with learning difficulties, parents with disabled children and individuals with physical disabilities. For all the people we support our aim is very clear – to promote independent living.
Use the table to see a full list of the services we offer. Alternatively, if we’ve not answered your questions here, don’t hesitate to get in contact. We’re here to help.
- 24 hour care
- Day or night sitting service
- Domestic support
- Home from hospital support
- Live-in care & support
- Personal care
- Respite care
- Support at home for older people
- Support for people with physical disabilities
Who it is for?
- Older people
- People living with dementia
- People living with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairment
- Adults and children with specialist needs including learning difficulties
- People living with a mental illness
- People living with an acquired brain injury (ABI)
- People living with HIV
- Children and their families