Direct Health UK Ltd
What does it do?
Our wide range of care and support services includes:
- Personal Care and Support - dressing / bathing etc
- Care Following Hospital Discharge
- Escorting to Appointments / Social Activities
- Sitting Services / Carer Short Breaks
- Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
- Physical and Sensory Disabilities
- Mental Health Care
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Domestic Support
- Companionship – it’s good to talk !
Who it is for?
The service is for people who require care and support in their own home.
Where it is available?
Local service (Chesterfield).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01246 284 060 or email email@example.com
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care
Info last updated:
Room 12 Prospect House, Colliery Close, Staveley, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 3QE