Support at Home
What does it do?
Leonard Cheshire Care At Home Service provide a full spectrum of home care and support;
- Care available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Help with getting up, going to bed and personal care
- Preparing and cooking food, shopping, social activities as well as support joining community and leisure groups
- On-call emergency assistance
- Overnight stays
- Companionship for trips out and daily activities outside the home
Who it is for?
We support a wide range of client groups including:
- People with physical and sensory impairments
- Older people
- People with learning disabilities
- People with dementia
- People leaving hospital
Where it is available?
Local service (Erewash, High Peak, Amber Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derby, Derbyshire Dales, North East Derbyshire, South Derbyshire).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01246 268454 or email individual.support@lLCDisability.org
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Companionship /befriending, Activities, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Sheepbridge Business Centre, 655 Shefield Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9ED