Cuffley Care At Home Service
What does it do?
We provide a full spectrum of home care and support;
- Care available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Help with getting up, going to bed and personal care
- Preparing and cooking food, shopping, social activities as well as support joining community and leisure groups
- On-call emergency assistance
- Overnight stays
- Companionship for trips out and daily activities outside the home
Who it is for?
We support a wide range of client groups including:
- People with physical and sensory impairments
- Older people
- People with learning disabilities
- People with dementia
- People leaving hospital
Where it is available?
Local service (Welwyn Hatfield, Broxbourne).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01707 876197
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Companionship /befriending, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care, Support
Info last updated:
Cuffley Youth & Community Centre, Station Road, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4EY