London Borough of Ealing - Home Care Services
What does it do?
There are three types of home care service that we can offer:
- Domestic support: Includes help with shopping, cleaning, collecting your pension, paying your bills; or, if you have a need for a chemical toilet to be emptied, this can be included.
- Personal care: Includes help with washing, bathing, preparation of a meal (for special diets) or eating, dressing, transferring from bed to chair etc, supervising medication, hair-care and other personal care tasks.
- Rehabilitation enablement services: Designed to assist someone to regain their ability to undertake their own domestic and personal care tasks following an illness or injury, to remain in their own home.
Who it is for?
You will qualify to receive a service if you are:
- ordinarily resident in the borough of Ealing
- have been assessed as having significant difficulties with managing domestic and personal care tasks
- you are in need of assistance which no-one else can provide
Where it is available?
Local service (Ealing).
What it costs:
There is a charge for this service. However, if you cannot afford the full cost of the service, you can apply for a reduction in charges. This will mean that you need to provide more information about your finances so that we can decide what you will pay towards the cost.
How to access or apply for it:
In the first instance you should contact the social services customer contact centre on (020) 8825 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London, W5 2HL