What does it do?
We offer a range of services to young people and adults of all ages, including those with complex needs or challenging behaviour. Some of the services that we provide are:
- support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
- support for people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- a team of support advisors to help individuals and their families with a personal budget
- transition support for young people leaving school or college
- opportunities for learning, employment and participating in the community
- day services and outreach
- short breaks and respite care
- residential care for people with complex needs
- advice and guidance on technology to make life easier for people
- specialist behaviour consultancy and training
- flexible and creative services for children and young people through our innovative Buddies scheme.
Who it is for?
We provide services for people with learning disabilities and people with autism.
Where it is available?
Local service (Colchester).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 0300 373 3730.
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Suite 6, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9QQ