Halton Borough Council Homecare

What does it do?

Our priorities are providing help for people who are having difficulties with washing, dressing, getting around and feeding themselves properly.

Who it is for?

The service is for people over the age of 18, who live in Halton and need practical help due to sight or hearing loss, physical or learning disabilities, frailty or illness.

Where it is available?

Local service (Halton).

How to access or apply for it:

You can contact Adult Social Care on 0151 907 8306 to discuss how we may help you.

What to expect then:

We will arrange to visit you at home and carry out an assessment of your needs, together with those of any carer you may have.


Info last updated:

Municipal Building, Kingsway, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 7QF