Eden Home Care
What does it do?
Eden is committed to supporting people to enjoy living as full and independent lives as possible within the community, through person-centred approaches and individual support and care services.
Who it is for?
We support people:
- with a learning disability
- with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- who are Deaf with additional disabilities
- with a head injury
- with physical disabilities
- with enduring mental health support needs
- who are deemed as complex and challenging to support
- who may have complex support needs due to an overshadowed or duel diagnosis
Where it is available?
Local service (Bassetlaw).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01636 676054
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
115 Gateford Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 2UD