Home care service
What does it do?
The aim of home care is to:
- help you keep your independence and remain living at home
- prevent you having to go into a long-term care home or hospital
- reduce physical or emotional stress to you and your carer
Home care can provide help in the home with:
- personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing and using the toilet
- daily living tasks such as getting up or preparing for bed
- preparing food or hot drinks
- domestic cleaning to maintain safe and hygienic standards, as part of a package of personal care
Who it is for?
For adults aged 18 or over living in the London Borough of Bromley who:
- have difficulties related to older age, long-term illness or disability or mental health problems
- meet our eligibility criteria for people seeking help from social services
- are assessed as being in need of home care by a care manager
Where it is available?
Local service (Bromley).
What it costs:
Depending on your financial circumstances, you may have to pay part of the cost of your home care services.
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 0208 464 3333
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
Bromley Social Services Direct, Room N211, Civic Centre, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3UH