Home Care Service

What does it do?

If you are having problems bathing, washing or dressing yourself, eating and drinking, you may need help from a care worker. Once we have worked with you to identify your needs, we can help you plan your support to give you the practical help you require. This could include a care worker to call daily to help you get washed and dressed in the morning and a further call in the evening to help you get ready for bed. This could also include some equipment to help you, for example a bath seat to help you get in and out of the bath.

Who it is for?

People over the age of 18, who live in Enfield and who need practical help due to sight or hearing loss, physical or learning disabilities, frailty or illness. Help is also available to people recovering from a hospital stay and needing temporary help to maintain their independence and quality of life.

Where it is available?

Local service (Enfield).

What it costs:

There may be some cost but the actual amount you pay will depend on what services you receive and whether you qualify for financial help.

How to access or apply for it:

In order to work out just how much help is needed to make life easier for you, we do need to carry out an assessment. To arrange an assessment contact Adult Social Care on 020 8379 1001 or email: adultsocialcare@enfield.gov.uk

What to expect then:

After the assessment we will identify and agree your needs with you and discuss the help and support available to meet them.

Additional information:

The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent


Info last updated:

Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, London, EN1 3XY