Information & AdviceInformation & Advice Services
What does it do?
We offer advice and information on a wide range of matters of concern to older people and their carers. We also offer numerous factsheets and information sheets that cover a wide range of subjects.
Why you can rely on us
• We give you information that is accurate and up to date.
• We take time to listen and understand.
• We explain the choices you have.
• We make sure that you can talk to us in private.
• We won’t tell anyone about your concerns without your permission.
• If we can’t help, we can put you in touch with people who can.
What can we advise about?
• benefits and pensions
• energy bills
• managing money matters and debts
• housing issues
• local services
• social activities
• staying active and healthy
• legal advice – see below:
Free legal advice
Age UK Norwich offers free legal advice sessions for older people and/or their carers. Sessions last 20 minutes and take place every Wednesday. Booking is essential – please ring our reception for an appointment, on 01603 496333.
A helping hand too