Care at Home Service
What does it do?
Care at home assistants can help with;
- Getting in and out of bed. This may involve the use of equipment if your mobility is poor
- Dressing and undressing
- Assistance with washing and personal hygiene
- Help with using the toilet
- Supervision/prompting of medication
- Personal laundry
- Fire lighting
- Essential shopping
- Domestic tasks, such as hoovering, cleaning the bathroom/kitchen
Who it is for?
The service is available to people over the age of 18 years who may need help with -
- Help with daily living tasks and personal care
- Assistance while they recover from an illness or major operation
- Support to continue to live safely and independently at home
Where it is available?
Local service (Redcar & Cleveland).
What it costs:
There is a charge for the care at home service but whether or not you have to pay and also how much will depend on a number of things, such as the service you receive, how often, and your own financial situation.
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01642 771500
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Info last updated:
Social Services Department, Seafield House, Redcar, Cleveland, North Yorkshire, TS10 1SP