Middlesbrough Domiciliary Care Service
What does it do?
- assist you to get washed, dressed and undressed
- assist you to get up and go to bed
- prepare drinks and meals
- help you eat
- help you use the toilet
- support carers
- help with basic living skills and hygiene and
- help with befriending and encouraging self-reliance.
Who it is for?
We give advice and arrange practical help and support for people living in Middlesbrough. We provide services for people who have:
- physical disabilities
- mental health problems
- learning disabilities
- HIV or AIDS
- visually impaired or blind
- hearing impaired or deaf
- vulnerable or frail older people
Where it is available?
Local service (Middlesbrough).
What it costs:
We may ask you to make a contribution towards the care you receive. We will base your contribution on your savings and income.
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01642 726004
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Info last updated:
Social Services Department, Middlesbrough Council, Middlesbrough, TS1 2XH