Apex Nursing & Care Services Ltd
What does it do?
Our services include;
- Supported living – support for individuals with learning or physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries and/or mental health needs.
- Older people – care and support to enable you to maintain your health and independence.
- Continuing healthcare – providing care and support to people with complex needs wanting to be nursed in their own homes.
- End of life care – providing specialist care for individuals wishing to spend their final days at home
Who it is for?
We provide support to;
- Older People
- Individuals with learning or physical disabilities
- Individuals with acquired brain injuries and/or mental health needs
Where it is available?
Local service (Liverpool).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 0843 502 2000
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
10-12 The High Street, Wavertree, Liverpool, Merseyside, L15 8HG