What does it do?
- support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
- support for people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- a team of support advisors to help individuals and their families with a personal budget
- transition support for young people leaving school or college
- opportunities for learning, employment and participating in the community
- day services and outreach
- short breaks and respite care
- residential care for people with complex needs
- advice and guidance on technology to make life easier for people
- specialist behaviour consultancy and training
- flexible and creative services for children and young people through our innovative Buddies scheme.
Who it is for?
We support people with learning disabilities and people with autism.
Where it is available?
Local service (South Norfolk).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01603 819400
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Info last updated:
26 Queen`s Road, Rowan House, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 3DP