Home Care ServiceHome Care Service
What does it do?
Our services include:
- assistance with bathing, showering, dressing and all aspects of personal care
- escorted enabling and carer support
- assistance with getting up in the morning or going to bed in the evening
- assistance with meal preparation
- shopping or escorted shopping
- cleaning / housework/laundry / ironing
- help with post and household domestic management
- short term carer relief (including holiday cover)
- overnight support or awake nights
Who it is for?
The home care service is available to anyone who requires assistance in their own home. Our service is tailor made to meet your needs and is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Where it is available?
Local service (Tynedale, Wansbeck, Alnwick, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Blyth Valley, Castle Morpeth).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Our service is delivered by caring, well trained Home Care Attendants - all have been thoroughly checked and cleared through the Criminal Records Bureau before being employed by us.
Info last updated:
Lintonville Parkway, The Round House, Lintonville Parkway, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9JZ