Homecare Select – West LondonCare and support services in West London by Care UK
What does it do?
Our team in West London helps people live more independent and fulfilling lives.
For many people, having good quality support in the home is essential in helping them to live the life they want. Our services cover support for people in later years as well as individuals with learning or physical disabilities of all ages.
We also offer a supported living service for older people. Each person lives in their own specially designed apartment which has all the facilities they need to live independently. Our team is on hand 24 hours a day to offer any support people need. However people still live in their own flat, with their own front door and can come and go as they please.
Key to our success is our commitment to person centred support. This means we work closely with each person to develop a plan which focuses on their personality, lifestyle and aspirations. In this way we’ve been able to help people enjoy living the life they want.
If you have any questions about the services we offer here, don’t hesitate to get in contact. Our team will be happy to help.
24 hour care
- Day or night sitting service
- Domestic support
- Home from hospital support
- Live-in care & support
- Personal care
- Respite care
- Support at home for older people
- Support for people with physical disabilities
Who it is for?
- Older people
- People living with dementia
- People living with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairment
- Adults and children with specialist needs including learning difficulties
- People living with a mental illness
- People living with an acquired brain injury (ABI)
- People living with HIV
- Children and their families