Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services Leeds/West Yorkshire from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Welcome to the Leeds Care at Home branch!
The Leeds Branch is located just a 5 minute walk from the city centre. We provide a variety of care at home services from short visits for some companionship or personal care, to 24 hour or live-in care for more complex care needs.
We have a large base of clients with various healthcare requirements, for which we supply support workers, healthcare assistant and qualified nurses. All of care workers are fully supervised, shadowed and spot checked regularly, and receive client specific training where required.
Our care at home service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
We offer a tailored service to meet the requirements of all of our clients. When supplying care into peoples own homes we like to ensure that we offer our clients multiple applicants, this way the client can choose who they would feel most comfortable with. On a daily, weekly monthly basis we make sure we stay in regular contact with our clients and candidates for updates on change of care/needs etc. We also do regular appraisals, spot checks and put our candidates through regular training to make sure our service is at the highest quality.