Radis Community Care
What does it do?
We provide a Live In Service and a Domiciliary Care and Support Service.
Who it is for?
- Frail Older People
- People from Ethnic Minorities
- People with Physical Disabilities
- People with Hearing or Sight Impairment
- People with Mental Health Problems
- People with Learning Difficulties
- People with Dementia
- People with a Terminal Illness
- Chlidren and Families
Where it is available?
Local service (Gloucester, Tewkesbury).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01452 416222
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Nursing care at home (registered), Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care
Info last updated:
Unit 1, Overton Farm Business Park, Maisemore, Gloucestershire, GL2 8HR