West Berkshire Council Home Care Service
What does it do?
If you are eligible the support you receive should make it possible for you to:
- get into or out of bed
- manage your own personal care
- take your medication at the right time
- get dressed or undressed
- use the toilet safely
- eat the food you prefer, at the times you choose
- have clean laundry (and we have a laundry service)
- live in a clean and comfortable home
- get the shopping you need
- feel safe and secure in your home
Who it is for?
In West Berkshire we can only provide support to those with 'critical needs'
Where it is available?
Local service (West Berkshire).
How to access or apply for it:
If you would like some support from us you will need an assessment of your care needs. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 42400.
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Info last updated:
West Street House, West Street, Newbury, Berks, RG14 1BD