Adult Carers

What does it do?

If you help, or support someone who is frail or disabled then you are a ‘carer’. You may be a young person, adult, friend, neighbour or relative. As a carer you can receive an assessment of what you need. We will give you information about the different services available to you to help you get a break from caring.

Who it is for?

Adult Carers

Where it is available?

Local service (Eastbourne, Hastings, Lewes, Wealden, Rother).

How to access or apply for it:

Phone: 0345 60 80 191
Fax: 01323 466567
or apply on line


Info last updated:

St. Mary's House, 52 St. Leonard's Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UU