Wiltshire Farm Foods - Food Delivery ServiceHome delivery meal service of over 300 delicious dishes
What does it do?
- We are a small family run business, but pride ourselves on offering the personal touch.
- We have been established over 25 years, and are award winning, including awards from the Queen and Royal Family for our nutritious food and caring service.
Who it is for?
- Our service is aimed at those people wanting delicious, nutritious food delivered to their door.
- However it can be used by anyone, but it is particularly used by people living alone, people recovering from illness or older people who are finding it difficult to cook for themselves.
- Simply take a meal straight out of your freezer & have a hot, nutritious meal. Ready to eat in minutes (you don't even need to pierce the lid)
- We provide a 2 hour delivery window with free delivery.
You can order as little or often as you like, there is no contract or commitment.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Average meals are in the region of £3. Desserts are in the region of £1.50. Local
councils will assist certain customers - please check with your local council.
How to access or apply for it:
Request a free brochure from 24 hour Customer Helpline 0800 084 3460 or order
from the internet. Or call us directly on 01302 247644.
What to expect then:
After an order is placed, a delivery round will be assigned. If required your delivery
can be made to your kitchen.
Meals should be stored in a freezer. Meals can be heated in a microwave,
conventional or fan assisted oven.