What does it do?
Age Concern Hampshire Information Service offers independent, impartial and confidential support.
Our Information Service is available to older people, their friends, family and carers. Staffed by a team of highly trained volunteers, the service has been highly praised for the dedication of its volunteers and the quality of its information.
- We also offer face to face support from our Andover Office, Monday to Thursday 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- Help with form filling with applications such as the Attendance Allowance or the Blue Badge scheme
- We can help you with a Benefit Check to see if you are claiming what you are entitled to
- To assist with form filling, home visits may be available
- Information available on a wide range of topics to support older people
- Information Outreach service available in Basingstoke