UKG CarePersonal Care, Home Help in Portsmouth, Fareham, Petersfield,
What does it do?
Domiciliary Care Services:
- Personal Care;
- Medication Management and Administration;
- Companionship and assisted breaks;
- Practical support including housework, laundry and
- Pop-in visits;
- Home from Hospital and rapid response;
- End of Life Care;
- Continuing and complex care.
Live-in Care services:
- Personal care (showering, dressing, toileting)
- Housekeeping/Domestic duties (laundry, ironing, dusting
- Palliative, Parkinson's, After stroke and Dementia care
- Care for couples
- Assistance in events, shopping and social gatherings
Who it is for?
Our care service is for anyone who needs a permanent means of support but who wishes to remain independent within their own home. We support young adults through to the elderly, working with physical
disabilities and brain injury as well as conditions such as Dementia, After Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone disease, Parkinsons and Pallative care.
Person-centred care at its best
Care designed exclusively around you
Timed visits to fit in with your way of life
Continuity of care staff, to make you feel at ease
Reliability - we won't let you down
Responsive to change - your care will always meet your needs
Vetted, experienced and highly trained staff
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Email us on: email@example.com
Visit our website on www.ukgcare.co.uk