Bromley Home Improvement Agency

Help to to repair, improve, maintain or adapt your home

What does it do?

If you are disabled we can offer grants to adapt your home. 

Who it is for?

You must be registered or registerable disabled. You must also be assessed by an Occupational Therapist as our grants team cannot accept direct referrals.

Where it is available?

Local service (Bromley).

What it costs:

All grants are means tested. If you are not in receipt of a means tested benefit, you may have to pay a contribution towards the grant.

How to access or apply for it:

Contact us on 020 8313 4693
or from our website at

Contact adult social care to request an assessment.
Contact adult social care
Tel: 020 8461 7777
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH
Adapting homes


Info last updated:

Bromley Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, London, BR1 3UH