Adult Social CareAdult Social Care in Hertfordshire
What does it do?
Social care for adults
· Support Adult Care Services can offer
Get the help you need
· ACS online services
Leaflets, blue badge, communication support, register as disabled or request
· Support for people with learning disabilities
Information, services and activities
· It's your life - take control
Seven steps to get the support you need
· Paying for services
Advice on available funding and the payment process
· Qualifying for help from Adult Care Services
Fair access to care services
· Joint services from Adult Care Services working with the NHS
Includes services for people with mental health, drug or alcohol problems
· Having your say to Adult Care Services
We welcome your feedback
· Support services other organisations can provide
Including ones you can arrange
Who it is for?
Adult residents in Hertfordshire who may need care or support
Where it is available?
Local service (East Hertfordshire, Hertsmere, St Albans, Stevenage, Three Rivers, Watford, Welwyn Hatfield, Broxbourne, Dacorum, North Hertfordshire).
How to access or apply for it:
Telephone 0300 123 4042 or visit http://www.hertsdirect.org/caresupport/
For information about specific care related services in Hertfordshire follow this link
Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Home from hospital services, Care options advice, Personal care at home (registered), Dementia care
Info last updated:
County Hall, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8DQ