Adult Social Care

Adult Social Care in Hertfordshire

What does it do?

Social care for adults

·  Support Adult Care Services can offer
   Get the help you need
·  ACS online services
   Leaflets, blue badge, communication support, register as disabled or request   
   social   care
·  Support for people with learning disabilities
   Information, services and activities
·  It's your life - take control 
   Seven steps to get the support you need
·  Paying for services
   Advice on available funding and the payment process
·  Qualifying for help from Adult Care Services
   Fair access to care services
·  Joint services from Adult Care Services working with the NHS
   Includes services for people with mental health, drug or alcohol problems
·  Having your say to Adult Care Services
   We welcome your feedback

· Support services other organisations can provide
  Including ones you can arrange

Who it is for?

Adult residents in Hertfordshire who may need care or support

Where it is available?

Local service (East Hertfordshire, Hertsmere, St Albans, Stevenage, Three Rivers, Watford, Welwyn Hatfield, Broxbourne, Dacorum, North Hertfordshire).

How to access or apply for it:

Telephone 0300 123 4042 or visit

Additional information:

For information about specific care related services in Hertfordshire follow this link


Info last updated:

County Hall, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8DQ