Help to MoveHelp to move service for older people in Camarthenshire
What does it do?
What is the Help to Move Scheme?
We provide a service to support older people through the steps involved with moving home.
The Help to Move scheme offers FREE advice to older people who live in Carmarthenshire. We’ll be here to help with when you’re ready.
How do we provide our services?
We can offer the following assistance:
- Visit you at your home to talk about your housing concerns.
- Inform you of different housing options available, so that you are aware of the choices accessible to you.
- When you’re ready we can support you to find an alternative home which maybe more suitable to your needs.
- Support you with difficult choices involved in selling or moving home.
- Assist with talking to Estate Agents, Removal Companies, Solicitors and the Local Authority Housing Department.
- We can also provide you with information and advice about other local services available.
Who it is for?
Older people in Camarthenshire who feel overwhelmed by the prospect of moving home and need help to explore their options?