Charter House Resouce Center and Sensory RoomStay active and socialise, Daycare service, Dementia cafe
What does it do?
- Activities through out the day including arts and crafts, Baking, Bingo, memory box project, light exercise
- Social interaction
- Personal care including toileting and bathing
- Sensory room sessions
- Saturday morning café
- Wheelchair weighing service
Who it is for?
Charter House Resource Center & Sensory Room is a daycare service for adults with learning disabilities the elderly and those living with dementia.
Where it is available?
Local service (Burnley).
What it costs:
- You may be entitled to funding from your local Authorities
- Please contact us for full price list
How to access or apply for it:
- Contact us direct via telephone or email
What to expect then:
- Contact us to book your free taster session
Hear at Charter House we are just starting work on our new project, we are building a community and sensory garden on the grounds around our building, We are creating a relaxing out door space with the opportunity for those with green fingers to grow your own fruit, veg and flowers.
Info last updated:
129 Morse street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 4PB