My Willows (Taunton)"Flexible home care"
What does it do?
It offers the following packages:
• Personal care
• Things to do at home: keeping active around the home
• Companionship, telephone welfare checks and support to stay in touch with family and friends
• Medication support, administrative assistance and carrying out security/welfare checks
• Out and about: supporting you to continue to visit the places you love, as well as appointments
• Domestic support to keep on top of housework
• Getting back on your feet (reablement): helping to regain independence following an accident or illness
• Specialist Petals dementia care: supporting people to live well with dementia, with care delivered by a specialist team.
Who it is for?
My Willows in Taunton provides a flexible approach to care, built around your lifestyle and what will best suit you. Time is allocated according to your needs and adjusted as necessary. Rather than charging by the hour, a range of unique packages is offered, tailored around your goals and wishes.
Where it is available?
My Willows is part of the Somerset Care Group, a well-established not-for-profit organisation with over 25 years’ experience in delivering care and support across the south of England.