My Willows (Yeovil)"Flexible home care"
What does it do?
My Willows offers the following packages:
• Personal care
• Things to do at home: keeping active around the home
• Getting together: companionship, telephone welfare checks and support to stay in touch with family and friends
• Medication support, administrative assistance and security/welfare checks
• Out and about: supporting individuals to continue to visit the places they love, as well as appointments
• Domestic support to keep on top of the housework
• Getting back on your feet (reablement): helping to regain independence following an accident or illness
• Specialist Petals dementia care: supporting people to live well with dementia, with care delivered by a specialist team.
Who it is for?
My Willows provides a flexible approach to care, built around those needing care and what will best suit them. Time is allocated according to individuals' needs and adjusted as necessary. Rather than charging by the hour, a range of unique packages is offered, tailored around people's goals and wishes.
Where it is available?
My Willows is part of the Somerset Care Group, a well-established not-for-profit organisation with over 25 years’ experience in delivering care and support across the south of England.