My Willows (Wincanton)"Flexible home care"
What does it do?
The following packages are offered:
• Providing personal care
• Keeping active around the home
• Getting together: companionship, telephone welfare checks and support stay in touch with family and friends
• Medication support, administrative assistance and carrying out security/welfare checks
• Supporting you to continue to visit the places you love, as well as appointments
• Domestic support to keep on top of the housework
• Getting back on your feet (reablement): help to regain independence following an accident or illness
• Specialist Petals dementia care: supporting people to live well with dementia, with care delivered by a specialist team
Who it is for?
My Willows provides a flexible approach to care, built around the client and what will best suit them. Time is allocated according to needs and adjusted as necessary. Rather than charging by the hour, a range of unique packages are offered, tailored around your goals and wishes.
Where it is available?
My Willows is part of the Somerset Care Group, a well-established not-for-profit organisation with over 25 years’ experience in delivering care and support across the south of England.