My Willows (Minehead)"Flexible home care"
What does it do?
• Taking care of the client: Ensuring customers’ personal care needs are met.
• Things the client loves to do at home: Keeping active around the home and pursuing hobbies.
• Getting together: Including telephone welfare checks, companionship and support stay in touch with family and friends.
• Looking out for the client: Including medication support, administrative assistance and carrying out security/welfare checks for that extra peace of mind.
• Out and about: Supporting customers to continue to visit those places they love, as well as appointments.
• Home and the client: Domestic support to keep on top of the housework.
• Getting back to full health (reablement): Helping people to regain independence following an accident or illness.
• Specialist Petals dementia care: Supporting people to live well with dementia, with care delivered by a specialist team.
Who it is for?
My Willows provides a flexible approach to care in the Minehead area, built around customers and what will best suit them.
Time is allocated according to customers’ needs and adjusted as necessary. Rather than charging by the hour, a range of unique packages is offered, tailored around customers’ goals and wishes.
Where it is available?
My Willows is part of the Somerset Care Group, a well-established not-for-profit organisation with over 25 years’ experience in delivering care and support across the south of England.