My Willows (Mid Devon)"Flexible home care"
What does it do?
• Personal care
• Things to do at home: keeping active around the home.
• Getting together: companionship, telephone welfare checks and support to stay in touch with family and friends.
• Medication support, administrative assistance and carrying out security/welfare checks.
• Out and about: supporting the client to continue to visit places, as well as appointments.
• Domestic support to keep on top of the housework.
• Getting back to full health (reablement): helping to regain independence following an accident or illness.
• Specialist Petals dementia care: supporting people to live well with dementia, with care delivered by a specialist team.
Who it is for?
My Willows operates in and around Tiverton and provides a flexible approach to care, built around the client and what will be the best care for them.
Where it is available?
My Willows, part of the Somerset Care Group, is available in Tiverton. Please get in touch to start building a bespoke care package.