My Willows (Honiton)"Flexible home care"
What does it do?
It offers the following packages:
• Personal care
• Things to do at home: keeping active around the home
• Companionship, telephone welfare checks and support to stay in touch with family and friends
• Medication support, administrative assistance and carrying out security/welfare checks
• Out and about: supporting you to continue to visit the places you love, as well as appointments
• Domestic support to keep on top of housework
• Getting back on your feet (reablement): helping to regain independence following an accident or illness
• Specialist Petals dementia care: supporting people to live well with dementia, with care delivered by a specialist team.
Who it is for?
My Willows in Honiton provides a flexible approach to care, built around you and what will best suit you. Time is allocated according to your needs and adjusted as necessary. Rather than charging by the hour, a range of unique packages is offered, tailored around your goals, wishes and lifestyle.
Where it is available?
My Willows is part of the Somerset Care Group, a well-established not-for-profit organisation with over 25 years’ experience in delivering care and support across the south of England.