Transport ServicesTransport services in Edinburgh
What does it do?
Through our participation in ECTOG (Edinburgh Community Transport Operators Group) PEP has been assigned as the community transport operator for North Edinburgh.
The buses are available for hire any time of day or night, 365 days a year to affiliated members.
MiDAS and Affiliation
All our buses are fully maintained and driven by qualified MiDAS drivers. The bus runs are also supported where necessary by trained volunteer passenger assistants.
- Yearly affiliation fees for funded groups, community centres...etc. — £20 plus £55 annual Crash Damage Waiver
- Yearly affiliation fees for small unfunded groups — £10 plus £25 annual Crash Damage Waiver
Who it is for?
What it costs:
- Self-hire minimum hire charge - £30 per day
- With-driver minimum hire charge for groups - £40 per day
- 75p per mile - first 30 miles (56p per mile - all additional miles)
- 47p per km - first 30 km (35p per km - all additional km)