Jane Hodges - Independent Financial Advice

Independent financial advice for older people and their families

What does it do?

I provide independent financial advice to older people and their families.

I do this in whichever way suits my client from their home.

The aim is to provide a friendly, more personal and more relaxed service for those who prefer to interact from the comfort of their own home using technology. As such, all of our interactions with you are conducted via recorded video conference or calls.

My particular specialisms are:
  • Paying for Care
  • Equity Release
  • Inheritance Tax Planning
  • Pensions
  • Savings and Investment

Who it is for?

Older people and their families.

Where it is available?

Local service serving within 25km of N17TA.

What it costs:

I charge a fee for my services, and will provide a quotation before starting any chargeable work.

How to access or apply for it:

Please phone or email me, as above.

Additional information:

My membership of SOLLA, the Society of Later Life Advisers, means that I am accredited by the Society and bound by its Code of Best Practice.


Info last updated:

Money Honey Financial Planning, 20/22 Wenlock Road, London, Greater London, N1 7GU