SOS personal alarm
What does it do?
A Saga personal alarm enables your loved ones to get instant help when they need it, and we will always keep the nominated family members informed should anything happen to them. Our aim is to provide you with total reassurance that we will be there for your loved ones regardless of how big or small their issue is.
By wearing the personal alarm as a wristband or pendant, all they have to do is press the panic button and the alarm system will instantly connect them to our 24-hour response team. Our team will know exactly who they are, where they live and how to contact a nominated family member or friend.
An SOS personal alarm is great for anybody who:
- Enjoys their freedom of the home and garden, but does not want to be out of reach of assistance
- Values their independence and does not want family or friends to worry
- Sometimes feels unsteady on their feet
- Has a more serious health problem that can be triggered at any time
- Wants the reassurance of knowing help is at hand when they need it.
SOS alarms for the elderly are very easy to use. There are no phone numbers to remember or dial; the user simply presses a button.