Home Energy ScotlandEnergy efficiency advice for older people in Scotland
What does it do?
We offer free, impartial advice on energy saving, renewable energy, sustainable transport and water waste prevention. Watch our short video to find out more about our services:
- Home Energy Check: We can help you save energy and money and make your home warmer. We can offer a free Home Energy Check over the phone to pin-point where you could save energy and money, and we may be able to arrange for an advisor to visit you at home.
- Renewables: We can help you work out which renewables systems are right for you and your home and tell you about financial support and reputable installers.
- Travel: We can help you make greener travel choices to save money and carbon, from ebikes to EVs and more.
- Loans and support: We can tell you if you’re eligible for financial support, benefits, and incentives. We can help you take control of your energy bills through finding discounted energy rates you might not be aware of.
- Community Languages: We can translate information about Home Energy Scotland into other languages, braille or audio on request.
Who it is for?
People living in Scotland
Where it is available?
National service (Scotland).
What it costs:
Calls to Home Energy Scotland are free
How to access or apply for it:
Get in touch with us for free by calling our friendly advisors on 0808 808 2282
Info last updated: