Companion Care and Home HelpHome help companion care service for the elderly in Bath
What does it do?
Bath Home Companions specialises in providing first class, caring, tailored, empathetic companionship services to the elderly in Bath and the surrounding areas. Our services include the following:
- Company - a chat or a long reminisce, a game of cards, crossword or reading a book or the newspaper to you
- Preparation of meals or household jobs, cleaning, gardening,
- Driving or accompanying to doctors, dentist, hospital, shopping, church or social activities
- Help with medication reminders, organising dosette boxes, picking up prescriptions
- Help with admin - both personal and business
- Care of your pets, including walking dogs, taking pets to the vet or groomers
- Running of errands - dry cleaners, post office
- Organising hair dressers, chiropodist, manicurists
- Help with downsizing or donating to charity
- Administrative tasks such as paying bills
Who it is for?
Bath Home Companions provides companionship services to the elderly in Bath and the surrounding areas.
Where it is available?
Local service serving within 15km of BA16EN.
What it costs:
Companionship care is £20 per hour Monday - Friday and £22 per hour Saturday and Sunday.
How to access or apply for it:
Please give us a call on 01225b 338165 or 07773 331510 to chat through your requirements, or email us at email@example.com
What to expect then:
We will arrange to come and visit you in your home to discuss how we can help you.
We are a small company not a large agency, and pride ourselves on offering a very personal service. We get to know our clients very well, and they become true friends. We all have DBS clearance and hold clean driving licences and first aid certificates.
Companionship /befriending, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Pet minding services, Domestic help, Emotional support
Info last updated:
1 Fairfield Villas Henrietta Road, Bath, Avon, BA2 6LT