Bexley Care HubServices and resources directory provided by Bexley Council
What does it do?
The Bexley Care Hub is the place to start when you want to find out about services for those receiving care and their carers, in the borough of Bexley.
A good starting point to do this is to make use of the self-assessment tools:
Your Support Needs - Find help, support and services
- The Self Assessment form can be completed by you, or by someone else on your behalf. Use this form to explore your support requirements by answering a series of questions about your needs.
- On completion you will be provided with links to information, resources and services that may help support your daily activities.
- You can submit the completed Self Assessment form to us and we will contact you to discuss your support needs further. To submit the form you will need to supply contact details and you will require a valid e-mail address.
- You must be a resident of the Bexley Borough to receive services.
Your Needs as a Carer - Are you an Adult caring for someone else?
- If the cared-for person resides in the Bexley Borough, use our online Carer's Assessment to:
- Find services or resources that meet your individual needs
- Make a referral to adult social care for yourself or someone else to discuss your needs as a Carer
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
If your needs are urgent ring 0203 045 5159 and ask for 'Screeners'