Home Fit SchemeHousing options for home owners in Bexley
What does it do?
- Inspect your home and advise you whether it is suitable for the leasing scheme.
- Arrange an independent financial assessment to ensure that the scheme meets your financial needs.
- Discuss the housing options available to you including sheltered accommodation.
- Support you throughout the move to your new home.
We can also offer advice and support if you wish to sell your existing home and purchase or rent something more suitable.
Who it is for?
This scheme may suit you if you are a homeowner and want to move but do not want to sell your current home.
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Is Bexley Home Fit Scheme right for you?
- Are you over 60 and a homeowner?
- Is your current home too big, or otherwise unsuitable, for you?
- Are you struggling to maintain and heat your home?
- Do you want to move to a more suitable property?
- Would you like to move nearer to relatives and friends?
- Are you unsure of the options available to you?
- Are you moving into a care home and want to offset some of the costs?