Clutter Free Living LtdDecluttering and organising, hoarding disorder and behaviour support
What does it do?
- Declutter and organise your home to increase space, safety and independence
- Independent Social Worker
- Confidential, non judgemental
- Specialist in hoarding behaviours
- Empathy and Compassion
- Charity donations taken away
- DBS checked annually
- Public liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
Who it is for?
- Anyone who requires support to declutter their home
- People who are planning to move home and would like to prepare for photographs and viewings
- If you are downsizing and need support to get rid of items beforehand (charity donation, recycling centre or to sell)
- Families that have become overwhelmed with 'stuff' and need support to declutter for safety reasons
- Adults with physical disabilities that are unable to keep on top of general home management and have become overwhelmed
- Adults with a hoarding disorder, or hoarding tendencies that need support to make decisions about getting rid of items
- Anyone who is at risk of losing their tenancy or at risk of fire, falls or injury due to the items they have hoarded
- * please note I am unable to work in homes with any type of infestation
Where it is available?
What it costs:
- £120 per session (3hrs)
- Can be comissioned by Local Authority and Housing Providers/ Social and Private Landlords
How to access or apply for it:
- Call or text Lisa on 07919156010
- use the contact form on www.clutterfl.co.uk
- email email@example.com
What to expect then:
Initially we will have a no obligation telephone consultation to ascertain your needs and how the service can support you. You can then take some time to think about this and have follow up contact to book a session.
In some circumstances it is more appropriate to have a face to face consultation, this can be at your home if this is easier.
- Member of APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers)
- Member of BASW (British Association of Social Workers)
- Member of Social Work England
- Annual DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) (police check)
- ICO registered (information commissioners office)
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance