Ashbourne Community TransportAshbourne Community Transport
What does it do?
Ashbourne Community Transport is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee.
All our drivers and passenger assistants are trained to a national standard.
Our services include:
- Dial a bus - predominantly used for shopping services. Holders of Gold Cards pay £1 per journey.
- Dial a ride - health related journeys to doctors, dentists etc. but also other activities such as hairdressing appointments and essential services such as banks, post offices
- Excursions - a trip list produced bi-monthly to various destinations
- Group Travel - form your own group and travel with us
- Demand response - operating on the Staffordshire Moorlands
- Prescription deliveries - for those people who cannot access their surgery
All our vehicles are wheelchair accessible and we can provide assistance with shopping if required.
All our services are door to door.
All passengers need to do is register with us and then book their trip. We can provide further prices upon request.
Our fleet consists of 10 minibuses operating in the Ashbourne area and 2 operating on the Staffordshire Moorlands [maximum seats 16].