Home Improvement Agency Service
What does it do?
If your home is run down and the thought of organising repairs and improvements tempts you to sell up and move, help is at hand.
Staying Put provides the following services:
- Help, advice and support for elderly people and people with disabilities to repair/adapt their property
- Home visits to assess work required to the property.
- Advice on any Grants that may be available to help fund the work.
- Arranging for the preparation of drawings and specifications for Grant aided work
- Obtaining estimates for Grant aided work from reliable contractors
- Assist with obtaining information on other sources of funding e.g. benevolent funds
- Advice on any unclaimed benefit that may be available from Department of Work and Pensions
- Assist with completion of Grant application forms, if applicable
- Overseeing Grant aided work when in progress